Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Praising the Lord....

Somewhere between noon and 6pm, Kenneth will be celebrating his new birthday thanks to his brothers love.  I know I hadn't posted the past couple of days but we have been in deep discussion about our life and in prayer about the new life we know that the Lord is providing.   This walk has not been the best walk if you look at it with world eyes but I have to say that I have learned so much.  Spiritually speaking, it has been the best walk.  God has opened our eyes and changed our hearts for the better. I praise you Lord for all you have done and will do.  I praise you for your healing and for walking us through this trial.  We don't know what the future holds but we do know that you will be there with us.  I love you so very much and I pray for all those who have helped us through this time.  I ask that you bless them for all their kindness and for especially their love.  We thank you for your love. 


Psalm 36:5 -7
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.
How priceless is your unfailing love!
Both high and low among men
find refuge in the shadow of your wings.”

No comments: