Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Here We Go......

Ok in approximately 45 minutes I am leaving to go climb a mountain/knob of a mountain.  No matter the size of this it kicks my butt.  I am going with some great gals from church.  These girls are all beautiful and I am huge in size compared to them.  They have been inviting me for over a week now and I didn't want to go because I am sooooooooo insecure over my weight, but its time to kick this butt of mine into shape.  So here goes the confession.  I am 5'6 and I weigh 261 as of today.  I am double what my natural weight should be and my bmi is in the extremely obese meaning I am just plain fat.  So I will climb this mountain with my friends and see if i can make it to my car.  hahahah. 

Prayer:  Dear Lord, Thank you for being with me.  Thank you for helping me to stop and pray and rebuke any negativity in my life.  Help me to be who it is you wish me to be.  Help me to accept that changes that come with being that person.  Fill me with your love and let that ooze from me for all others around.  And Dear Lord, help me up this mountain!!!!  Both Physically and Mentally.

No comments: