Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I have given you power over all of satans power, no one will harm you!!!!

I am really trying to be strong today and will need to be tomorrow.  I have to leave my babies for a while.  I hate that our family has to be so separated.  All I want to do is cry but I hold it in.  I have never ever liked not being with them but I know in the end we are going to be a stronger family.  Sometimes, I just want to scream.  It's one of those times I feel my depression hitting me.  Today when I got up my daily verse on my phone was the one above and I thought you know what that is soooo true and I felt wonderful.  My husband and I had a date today which was really nice.  But then I got home and my babies were making me notes and signs and so forth and it makes me really sad.  God help me to get through this.  Help me to be strong for my husband who needs me.  Help me to be strong for my kids.  Thank you for your hedge of protection around them. I ask that you bless all those that we know and don't know. Bless everyone and help us all to walk in Your Will.   Help me to have all Your peace in my heart.  I thank you Daddy God that you are purging fear from my heart as we speak.  I am a mighty woman of Yours and my family, we are all walking in Your Healing Hand.  

No comments: