Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Natural versus My Spiritual!!!!!!!!

      Kenneth just took his first 10 pills of Busulfan. I got up this morning and played worship music in this room and I have been praying.  At the exact same time of him taking his pills I am looking out the window and the sky is lit up orange in the distance. A new beginning for a new day!!
     Kenneth and I have both been talking and learning that if you step back for just a moment and make a true effort to see what is going on you will see it for what it is in the spiritual.  Example for me there are and have been many times I deal with feeling like I have no one and in the flesh that may be so because of work or business of life or even just a new season and it's not time for me to have someone there but in the flesh it feels horrible and lonely and you begin creating these scenarios that really serve no purpose but to make you feel horrible.  It's a snowball effect, in the flesh, the reason why they are not there gets bigger and bigger and bigger until you truly have yourself convinced that you just aren't loved and you cry and your stomach is upset.  However, in the spiritual, you know that God's word says,

15 “If you love Me, keep[d] My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. (John 14)

     I am so thankful to the Lord because I am watching my husband start his new life and I am blessed that I get to be a part of it.  I don't mean a new life in the flesh, even though we are believing he is healed but a new life in the spiritual.  He is a new creature in Christ.  Many people are and will be new creatures in Christ.  We go through trials in this life and in the flesh they hurt sometimes tremendously but our spiritual side is being molded for God's use.  Yes, we may feel alone but we are truly not alone.  I am learning with the Lord, that things happen but don't let yourself, that flesh to formulate what is going on because it will lie to you.  It's how the enemy works but allow the spirit within you to show you a different side, a side of hope and love.  With me, this is where I am learning to use the Stop, Rebuke and Pray.   If something comes to me or happens to me that really just begins to tear me up, whether it be about a person or an event.  I stop immediately, I remember God's word to me, and I rebuke the lie of the enemy.  I call it out for what it is, whether it be loneliness or fear.  Then I pray if it involves an individual, I pray for them because I want them to be blessed and uplifted and I want them to feel God's love, if its the situation I let go of it.  Don't forget to Stop.... Rebuke..... and Pray.   I cannot CONTROL life nor does God want me to.  That is where the peace that surpasses all understanding comes from.  God is the guide we just have to let Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He is there to take that stress away, that fear away.  I love you my dear Father.

No comments: