Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quick Quick Note

Ok, so every morning I wake up to my stomach being in knots. It's like I am suppose to be worried or something. Like there is impending disaster before the day ends. Well.... I am calling this out. It is a lie from Satan. The Lord is about love and greatness. I know that I know my heart is completely His and I know that the Lord is there to protect me. So... in saying this, before I even raised up in my bed, I reached over to my laptop that was next to me and played Psalm 23. I am truly going to refuse to allow the devil strongholds in my life. God has called me and everyone to greatness but we have to go for it. My verse is this: The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7.

On to something else. After all this, I have decided to create my own blog design. So my wonderful hubby was showing me how it works because he is the master at designing and coding for websites. Well, he is to me anyway. Ok, so I am truly going to attempt this and with the Lord I can do all things.

No comments: