Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Always tell someone how you feel.......

I saw this a few minutes ago on a friends Facebook page, "Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regrets can last for a lifetime."  I remember when the love of my life was sitting in a hospital bed and we were being told he had 7 days at most to live without treatment being started immediately.  I remember seeing tears come from his eyes and I remember trying to be strong for him but inside absolutely being shattered into a million pieces and not knowing how to respond.  Questions, of, "How am I going to live without my husband?  What about our children, one whose birthday was the very next day?"  I remember having wonderful friends come that night to sit by our sides and making sacrifices from their own lives.  I remember some friends taking our children and making sure that Nicholas had a good birthday.  Sacrifice after sacrifice was made for us and we never ever forgot it.

God calls us to love one another.  To be kind to each other as we are all members of one working body.  We should love unconditionally.  Christ shed His blood for us.  God sacrificed His only begotten Son for us, both done unconditionally out of LOVE for us.  God healed my husband and he is now 3 years in remission.  I have not always been perfect in my walk but one thing I am grateful for is that I have the LOVE of my Savior and God.  How easy it is to look on the outside of people and judge them immediately?  Or how easy is it sometimes to get aggravated with a person and turn our backs?  I look at the above statement to be about LOVE, unconditional Agape LOVE.  It's what I felt when I saw it.  I want my life to be filled with love.  I want people to feel love all the time.  Sometimes that's an almost impossible task because of the worlds standards and ways but with God it is.  He places us here to share His LOVE.  That's what I want my heart filled with and I want to share that with whomever I come into contact with.  I want it to radiate all over me and my family so when people are in need or down or just having a rough moment they feel it.  Never have regrets for not sharing the very thing the Lord blessed us ALL with, LOVE!!

1 Corinthians 13:13,  And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE.

My Dear Father in Heaven, thank you for showing me and my family and people all over the world love.  Let us have no regrets in not doing so.  But let us walk boldly spreading your love however we can, whether it be by a hug, words or just a smile at a passing stranger.  I give you all the glory my Precious Father and thank you for showing me your unconditional LOVE.


No comments: