Pages

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Changes Are Here!!

Okay, so when I started my blog back I was very dark in my talking.  I was in a state of depression.  I will admit I was mad at the Lord because I felt I was alone and had no one.  However, I have since asked God for His forgiveness and I plan to do all I can to be pleasing to the Lord.  I have done many things wrong and have brought most of the mess and fear upon myself by not being obedient to the Lord. 

My number one issue, my entire life is that I have hidden myself from God's true purpose for my life.  I have done so by only wanting and seeking the approval of man.  I have not always stayed in God's word.  I have blamed the Lord for my misgivings.  I WILL no longer do that.  I know where the Lord has brought me from and I also know that I should never ever seek the approval of anyone but Him.  I will no longer be a people pleaser.  I will no longer try to be friends with those who don't want to be friends.  I was finally able today to feel honestly free for the first time in my life.  I cleaned up my Facebook page today not out of being mean but out of obedience to the Lord.  I have not been able to let go of people and things for two years. I have held tight to the things that were needing to be let go.  Old friends that I love dearly I let go because I want them to grow in the Lord more and more.  It truly has been a hard decision but it wasn't fair of me to hold on to people who don't want to be around me.  They can't grow and I can't grow.

Life is changing for the better.  I lift up everyone who has ever been or will be in my life to the Lord and I pray many blessings over them.  I am saying goodbye to my past and Praise the Lord to my future.  I place all my fears and insecurities in the Lord's hands and only He will be my guide.  I will learn to be submissive to my husband.  I want to be the mother God called me to be.  I want to be whatever it is He wants.  I know He is leading me down new paths and I am thankful for that.  I am thankful for the Godly people that He is placing in my life to guide me and give me wisdom.  Praise be to the Lord!!!

No comments: