Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Healing of The Heart......Thankfulness to The Lord!!!!!!

I only try to write in my blog when the Lord gives me something but tonight I just feel the need to praise the Lord.  He has placed people in our lives over the years that have been true blessings.  Even more recently people who have really impacted our lives in a positive way.  God is truly amazing.  My husband, Kenneth, preached his first sermon last night since he got diagnosed with AML.  It was truly amazing, to see all the healing of hearts and bodies and minds.  Seeing my handsome husband following is calling was so wonderful.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing God that I get to home school my two youngest children and I have only had to spend 100 dollars to do that because of wonderful friends that He placed in my life.  Women I feel truly blessed to know and who I love dearly.  He has mended old friendships this week.  He has helped us with our finances this week.  There are so many things in just this week that the Lord has done I could write a book.  But even though this isn't going to be a long blog, I truly just want it dedicated to the Lord.  He is the beginning and the end and He is all knowing.  I love Him with all my heart and I pray that love for everyone.  I give my life to Him to be used however He needs me.  Many Blessings and much love to all.  Melissa

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I remember the first person to talk to me about homeschooling! Gina Mummert! I miss her! She gave me two boxes of curriculum for Zander! I spent around 30$ that first year. That's how i confirmed it was Gods plan! Your a walking testimony! The Lord has big plans to come!!!!! ❤️❤️